Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Virgin rises AGAIN...

Okay so this is ridiculous, I mean when you "schedule" a blog to appear a certain day and time and it shows that it gets what your talking about but when you go and look on your blog page, oops, there is it showing up at the wrong time. I swear I am going crazy... you all see my second staple choice BEFORE my first! Yep... that makes sense in my life, second before the first. It is how our house hold is run too, so why should blogging be any different. I have the shitty phone, shitty computer, but my kids? that's right... the best...the very best. I am the schumk while everyone is of royalty. It has taken me 8 hours...not joking either to do two blogs. Yepper doodles, that's me!
Okay, so I have played my own pity party, partly due to PMS'ing... yes, I still get it, plus its a full moon so what do you want form me?  I just need a glass of wine OR two and then I will feel somewhat normal. Does anyone else goes thru this crap? You all must...
Any how... I am sorry you do not see things in order... the virgin is at it AGAIN!


Thank you for your patience!


xoxo Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS