Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last Call....

Okay so yesterday's designer's in my book kinda missed the mark. Sorry folks I'm just being real...at least for us 40+. I'll show you some of my favs for the day and see what you think!
First up...

Rachel Zoe

She was my favorite! Love her collections! Like I could see myself pretty much wearing any number of her pieces from day to night such a  "go-to" line! She gave us effortless chic...I love it! So here are my loves~







 
 




Okay next up...

Michael Kors

A designer after every woman's heart..."To believe you can be sexy and sporty at the same time."
That's what I'm talkin about! Loved the palazzo pants with unexpected bar top pairings, but we did see a lot of this on the catwalk this week! Wow! Does that mean its okay for the 40+ to wear these kinds of ensembles too? I don't know... go for it girl! If you've got it and you can pull it off in a classy way then "work it" girl!
Anyway back to MK, his line spoke of feminine, soft tones with just a hint of  edginess! Love it!

 

 
 
Last, but certainly not the least of my favs....cuz I adore Marc, so you could say I saved the BEST for last, hahaha!
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs
 
 
What comes to mind is preppy menswear inspired with matching sneakers as a finishing touch. Then he mixes it up with  slouchy suit ensembles that made it a bit more "grown-up", if you changed the sneakers for some slinky Jimmy Choo  you've just turned from geek to chic! Viola dauling!




 



               xoxo  Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS