Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ohhhhh too be Rich...

Okay first of all... this computer is a piece of crap.. literally. I mean, you have NOOOO idea how long it takes to save ONE measly little pic on this thing! I have a Asus PC.. what ever the hell that is, and it is slower than molasses. It freezes on me, signs off when it pleases, the side bar just disappears for no reason... the list goes on. BUT... guess who has the new Mac Book? Yep, it isn't me that's for sure its my 19 year daughter! Mind you, she did buy it with her money from a paid internship job she had this summer, but somehow something is wrong with this picture... don't cha think? When she said why don't you get one your self? I replied because the money your Dad and I make goes into a big "pot" that pays for you and your brother's college. the house, all the bills etc. Unlike you and your brother, the money you all make goes in your only little pot... Lucky you! So here I am just trying to do a little blog that should take ten minutes,  that actually is taking me an hour! This is soooooo B.S.

Okay now that I got that out.... My blog for today!
I just recently received my much anticipated Vanity Fair Magazine in the mail this week and there was an insert for Ralph Lauren. Well, my jaw dropped, and I began salivating over the most gorgeous pieces I have ever seen! Okay, most of you fashionista's probably already knew or were fully a tuned to the fact that Ralph Lauren is so much more than beautiful  signature Equestrian Glamour ready-to-wear motifs, but I was in awe of his Fall Couture pieces.
He is the epitome of style and grace in his  stunning vintage looks with artisanal craftsmanship.  The folds and folds of weightless luxury fabrics that are intricately constructed into beautiful regal gowns and flowing skirts, then pairs them with sporty caps and wool cable knit sweaters, leather  chunky belts which draws your attention to his uncanny deliverance to create refined timeless romanticism in his collection. Oh, would like I to fill my closet with these pieces...but I'd have to be rich, I'd have to be about 6 feet tall and yeah...that would be nice!
Here are some of my favorites from his Collection:



Thanks Ralph Lauren for continually designing timeless pieces that make any woman feel beautiful!

                                                                 xoxo Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS