Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Virgin Blogger at its finest....

Okay so I feel like such a "virgin" at this blogging thing and don't feel like I have found my niche as far as deliverance... I will get it I promise, hahaha! Like I want to speak natural to you and just let my words flow and they aren't so bare with me folks!!!
On another note... I was thinking last night as I lay awake as usual around 3:15 am about fashion and what comes to mind. Being that we are in Fashion Week NY I thought, "Wow, you know every day when you get up and decide what to wear for that day, and you leave for what ever your life takes you, you essentially are doing your own "catwalk"?" Everyday... you make a decision based on what you are doing, how you are feeling, what statement you want to convey to the world and then you do your "Catwalk" for the day with what you chose to wear. Its weird when you think about it! We get so excited to see what each designer has created, how they present their collections, the vibe, the audiences response etc.... And yet we do it EVERY day!
Women on the whole dress for women...I have to say I used to be that way... it was kinda like a competition like scenario, like I look better than you type thing. (I don't know why that is, but I think it is just in our nature to do so...maybe it was to be more attractive for the male species at one time and then it evolved into competition). Anyway, I really do honestly dress for my self. At my age, I don't give a "shit" what you are wearing in comparison to what I am...no offense, really!
I wear what I want to because I genuinely have a love for fashion. I do wish I had bucks so I could wear the Chanel, Moschino, Dior, Versace etc., but I do with what I can to be true to my fashion sense.
Like my blog name says... this is 'The Evolving Closet'...we are always evolving into a better "you"...and so are our closets!


xoxo Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS