Monday, September 2, 2013

Into the World of Blogging I go...

So.... this is like foreign to me, yet I have had a major desire to do this! Okay so I am excited too! I have soooo much to talk about you have NO idea! I have wanted to do this for a while. The whole premise of this Blog is to share with those that are "walking" in my stilettos, haha! I am at the cusp of 50...shit I hate saying that, cuz I am the first person to tell you age is just a number...but gosh darn it... I feel old! I have two kids, a son who is 21 and a daughter who is 19. I am at the beginning stages of being an empty nester and looking (as I have for the past 8-10yrs) to re-invent myself! This is my way of sharing my path and my love for fashion! You all will no doubt learn more about me as I blog!
Just a heads up! I am sarcastic to a "T" and don't always sensor what I am thinking so forgive me and enjoy the ride! xoxo Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS